Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chiao/Hello

Hey bloggers!

I know, I know, the last blog went stagnant for a while, but I have a good excuse! I can't think of it right now, but I know I have one! Anyways, I did not forget about you all, I was simply testing your loyalty. Wow, that is the best excuse I've come up with in that short of time. Cool.

So, that random stuff said, down to the good stuff. I've got some awesome shots for you ladies and gents that I think you all might adore. Or find repulsive, either way, they're here for your viewing. I try to keep it "broad" style so people can pick and choose what they like. I use pictures from other fashion bloggers too, but don't worry, all credit will be given where the credit is due.

I hope you all like it! And you may notice, I have a fancy for the vintage look, but I will try not to post too much vintage. But what can I say, I love it. So, enjoy!

Cameron :)