Friday, February 24, 2012

Blazers n' Jeans? Go? No?

I was viewing some of the "classic" stlyes of just the jacket and jeans. When I was younger my mother used to always say

"That looks so tacky!"

whenever I wore a suit jacket or somehwat "classy" jacket with a pair of jeans. It was strict fashion in my house. "Dress clothes" went with dress clothes and "dumpy" went with dumpy. I can't stand it! Anyways, there are many ways to pull off the grunge/classy look. Or at least, that is what I call it. Here is a few "idea" that I found that you all might be interested in.





I personally favor the first simply because I love the colors. It's classy but not over done so people think you're the business class. Let me know what you think! You can post below or as always, you can contact me through my Facebook or Email at CameronMeyz@yahoo.com